Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Paper Made Bakery: Uplifting Card

Cricut Magazine
Happy Wednesday to you! I just wanted to share that the Apple Card I made Kevin for Valentine's Day will be published in the August 2012 issue of Cricut Magazine: Card Idea Book. It is for a section on Cards for Men. The ironic part is that I used a baby girl kit for the card as that was what I had out since I was working on some projects for Pages from the Heart. 

Masculine Valentine Card


The Reveal
Since it is Wednesday, I have a new card to show you using my Sunday Afternoon kit.

Uplifting Card
Please hop on over to Paper Made Bakery to see the whole card and get more tips and information on this project. My inspiration was actaully not from a Pixar film, but from a photo that Kevin showed me on his iPad.

National Geographic House
The National Geographic Channel teamed up with scientists and engineers to launch a real house into the sky using weather balloons. I thought it was a cool visual and matched the sentiment of following your dreams.

The Kit
March's Sunday Afternoon kit is so fun to work with. There are so many designs and embellishments to jump start your creativity. I can't wait to show you my next project in a week.

PMB's March Kit
Thanks so much for stoppin' by,

5 comments:

AerynK Designs said...

Very cute idea! I have to go see if I have house stamps right now and make that.

Becky said...

Another publication! YAY! Congrats my friend. I'm glad the world gets to experience your wonderful creations!

Anonymous said...

so cute!!!

Shannon Fralish said...

Just wanted to tell you how much I love the post and the card -- you do an outstanding job sharing your unique creativity!

Kathy said...

Very cute card. One of my favorite movies is UP.

Post a Comment