Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Paper Made Bakery Reveal: Chinese Paper Lantern with Cut Files

The Reveal
The lantern stamps in this month's PMB kit are so cute, especially on all the cards shown on the blog. I think I had lanterns on my mind and wanted to make my own 3D version. This is about a 3 x 3" size when finished and starts with an 8.5 x 11" piece of vellum.


To see tips on how to make this or the inspiration behind my project, please see today's post on Paper Made Bakery's blog.

The Freebies
If you want to make your own, I created two files for you - a JPEG template for you to print and hand cut, and a downloadable one for your Silhouette to cut.





Version I: lantern hand cut template

Version II: lantern Silhouette cut file download








Thanks so much for stoppin' by,

1 comments:

LTC said...

there is a 404 error when I tried to download the templates. Just wanted to let you know! :)

Post a Comment