Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Paper Made Bakery: Feeling Under the Weather?

The Reveal
Happy Wednesday! It is time for my weekly reveal over at Paper Made Bakery. I had so much fun this month working with my February release stamps from Avocado Arts, making up punny sentiments, playing with the embellishments in order to create my cards. This one might be might favorite one yet.

Raindrops Keep Falling on my Head
To see the whole thing and some tips on how I created this, please hop on over to Paper Made Bakery and see today's post. There's only one week left for this Fresh Baked Kit. Next week there will be a new kit, plus another blog hop and exciting news from PMB.

PMB
Thanks so much if you filled out the survey last week regarding die cutting machines. All the participants were entered in a raffle and the winner was Amanda. PMB is gathering data for something that is in the works. I'll let you know all the latest developments. So stay tuned!

Thanks for stoppin' by and have a scrappy day,

0 comments:

Post a Comment