Friday, October 18, 2013

Life.Paper.Scrapbook. Issue 3

The Issue
Life.Paper.Scrapbook. is a great scrapbooking blog to go to for information or if you like to enter challenges. They have a color based, a sketch based and Project Life challenge each month. Also once a quarter, they release a free online magazine. To take a look at the new fall release, Issue 3: October, just go here


The magazine is organized into different sections like Scrapbook Pages, Cards, Project Life, Stamping, Mini Albums... so there is something for everyone. My favorite aspect is the style of projects they choose, so simple and elegant. I wish I could scrap like some of the featured designers. 

My Layouts
I submitted to their call and two of my layouts were included in this issue. If you look on page 65 under the Scrapbook Gallery, you will see my tribute layout to my dog Lili. She was such a cutie pie, I'm glad more people could see her. 



I also had a tongue and cheek layout, entitled "Eat your heart out Katniss" which is found on page 99 of the Stamping Gallery. 



Take a look at all the inspirational goodies inside this issue. If you would to submit to the next issue, please see this post

Thanks for stoppin' by,

0 comments:

Post a Comment