Sunday, July 1, 2012

Paper Made Bakery: June Summary

June Summary
With July's reveal tomorrow, I thought I'd show you all the projects I made for Paper Made Bakery in June. Everything was made from June's Cherry Blossom Kit with features Basic Grey's Konnichiwa collection.


I started the month by making a travel summary page as inspired by Polaroid photos and the love stamp from Sweet Stamp Shop
I Love Taiwan layout
I wanted to show the versatility of the kit by making a non-Asian themed project so I made a Christmas gift card holder using a toilet paper roll as the base.
TP Roll Gift Card Holder
This is an easy to make money holder using dryer sheets and a 6 x 6" piece of paper from the petite pad.
Dryer Sheet Money Holder
I made a lantern with the base being cut from a piece of 8.5 x 11" piece of vellum. There is a Silhouette cut file or hand cut template with this tutorial.
Paper Lantern
 This is a sunburst cars as inspired by a Japanese sunburst flag.
Sunburst Card
If you would like further information on any project, click on the caption under the picture and it will link you to the tutorial.

Please come back on Monday, July 2nd for Paper Made Bakery's new reveal with a fun blog hop with a great giveaway.

Thanks so much for stoppin' by,

1 comments:

Patricia said...

Great projects! Thanks for summarizing them in one post! Looking forward to your July work!

Post a Comment