Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Paper Made Bakery: A Berry Sweet Girl

The Inspiration
I was having lunch with my family, including my niece, who is thrilled to pose for this photo. I really liked the striped and stitched strawberry on her shirt and wanted to incorporate it onto my project for Paper Made Bakery this week.
The Reveal
I scanned the photo into Silhouette Studio Designer Edition and created the same strawberry in a cut file. If you would like the cut file, you can download it here. Here is my version of the strawberry. 



To see the complete project along with more information on the process, please see today's post on Paper Made Bakery. 

Come back next Wednesday, August 1st, for the reveal of next month's kit along with a blog hop and giveaway!

Thanks so much for stoppin' by,

0 comments:

Post a Comment