Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Paper Made Bakery: Gift Card Holder

The Reveal
I can't believe another week has passed by since my last reveal! During these last few weeks, I've been busy putting together an album of my cousin's engagement photos since she wants to display it at her wedding on June 2nd. I've finished 19 of the 20 pages, so it is possible to get an entire album finished within 3 weeks. I'll be sharing those layouts in another post soon.

Today I made a shaped card based on something I saw at Home Depot. To see the inspiration and the entire card, please take a look at today's post on Paper Made Bakery.  I can give you a sneak peek here.

Today's reveal at Paper Made Bakery
It turned out so cute! I loved using this month's super feminine Portobello Road kit and digital die cut designs from the Silhouette store.

Thanks so much for stoppin' by,

0 comments:

Post a Comment