Wednesday, July 10, 2013

We R Memory Guest Post - Oh Those Summer Nights

The News
I'm thrilled to share that I am a guest designer on We R Memory Keeper's blog today! Originally, my friend, Becky, told me to apply. I didn't know if I'd be chosen, but I still gave it a shot. Thanks Becky for encouraging me. 

The Materials
I received materials from We R Memory's new Country Livin' collection. For today's project, I had an idea to recreate a magical moment of country living. 

I went to Radio Shack and purchased a few additional components. 

The Process
I found a competent and supportive person to solder the pieces together for me. Thanks honey!


I cut some bugs on my Cameo and paper pieced them together.


I made some rolled flowers.


I hot glued the pieces together... and added some more finishing touches.


I really love how it turned out!


Be sure to check out today's post on We R Memory's blog.

I'm entering this in Five Simple Thing's Inspire Me Fridays #115 link party.

Thanks so much for flutterin' by,

4 comments:

Rubymartha said...

Beautiful Michele. You are so talented.

Rubymartha said...

Beautiful Michele. You are so talented.

Becky said...

You are amazingly talented and creative my friend! Congrats!!!

Sheila said...

Congrats! I went over and checked it out. What an original, adorable idea!

Post a Comment