Wednesday, July 10, 2013

We R Memory Guest Post - Oh Those Summer Nights

The News
I'm thrilled to share that I am a guest designer on We R Memory Keeper's blog today! Originally, my friend, Becky, told me to apply. I didn't know if I'd be chosen, but I still gave it a shot. Thanks Becky for encouraging me. 

The Materials
I received materials from We R Memory's new Country Livin' collection. For today's project, I had an idea to recreate a magical moment of country living. 

I went to Radio Shack and purchased a few additional components. 

The Process
I found a competent and supportive person to solder the pieces together for me. Thanks honey!


I cut some bugs on my Cameo and paper pieced them together.


I made some rolled flowers.


I hot glued the pieces together... and added some more finishing touches.


I really love how it turned out!


Be sure to check out today's post on We R Memory's blog.

I'm entering this in Five Simple Thing's Inspire Me Fridays #115 link party.

Thanks so much for flutterin' by,

4 comments:

Ruby Delarosa said...

Beautiful Michele. You are so talented.

Ruby Delarosa said...

Beautiful Michele. You are so talented.

Becky said...

You are amazingly talented and creative my friend! Congrats!!!

Sheila said...

Congrats! I went over and checked it out. What an original, adorable idea!

Post a Comment