Wednesday, February 27, 2013

A New Design Team


I'm excited to announce that I'm on a new challenge blog's design team. It is called Love to Scrap and it will host challenges twice a month, starting on the first and third Mondays each month. The emphasis will be on using rubber stamps and digital stamps on any project - layouts, altered items and cards. 
The first challenge will begin next Monday, March 4th at 9 A.M. I'll be posting my sample project then and I hope you'll take a peek at the blog and enter the challenge too. For now, you can meet the whole design team here, or visit their personal blogs below.

  • Leslie (our fearless leader)
  • Angelique
  • Cathy
  • Connie
  • Karen
  • Mari
  • Michelle (that's me)
  • Tina
  • Valerie
  • Valou

  • Thanks so much for stoppin' by,


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment