Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Sweet Stamp Shop: Tag You're It!

Hello friends, today I have two tags up on Sweet Stamp Shop's blog. I made two masculine sports themed tags with two specific recipients in mind. Here is a sneak peek at one of them.

Sporty Gift Tag
I wonder who this one is for? I used the stamp set Sports Fever. You can easily adapt the set to fit any sport and change the colors to match any team.

To see both tags in their entirety, please stop by today's post on Sweet Stamp Shop's blog. If you would like to participate in their card sketch challenge, you have until midnight, October 19th to upload your card. You might just win a sweet stamp set for yourself. 

Thanks so much for stoppin' by,

2 comments:

Becky said...

I have a feeling I know which Miami fan this is for! Cute tags!

Heidi said...

It looks adorable, I'm off to check it out!

Post a Comment