Thursday, October 11, 2012

Paper Made Bakery: Are We There Yet?

Hello scrappy friends, happy Thursday! It is time for my weekly sneak peek with Paper Made Bakery.


I just love this photo I took of my Dad when we were driving endlessly along the highway in Hawaii. I took this blind over the shoulder shot to see how he was faring in the back seat. I then made this into a role reversal layout. To see the whole project, please see today's post on Paper Made Bakery's blog. It also has a free Silhouette cut file download for the speech bubbles and text that I created.

Thanks so much for stoppin' by,

3 comments:

Becky said...

I love it already!

Tracy said...

This is a really cute page. Love that title :)

Margie Higuchi said...

This page cracks me up! Love that you got to spend some time with your dad :)

Post a Comment