Sunday, June 30, 2013

Life.Paper.Scrapbook. Magazine

The Issue
Hello all! I've been following an Australian blog called Life.Paper.Scrapbook. that showcases crafters from around the world. They have really beautiful projects and fun challenges on their blog, plus they publish a free quarterly online magazine. As this is a relatively new site, their second issue just came out on Friday.

Life.Paper.Scrapbook. Issue 2 online magazine
I really admire the clean look of the featured projects so when I saw that they had a publication call for the second issue, I decided to submit a few of my own creations. I was quite surprised but delighted that they chose three of my submissions. To see the issue, just go here.

The Details
My layout, "Who Loves Their Auntie?" featuring Zemira as a little baby can be found on P. 56 of the Scrapbook Gallery. Here is a peek of the construction process. I'd just folded the squares to make my cathedral quilt and was lining up all the pieces.


My layout, "Welcome to L.A." about Lulu's arrival at LAX can be found on P. 78 of the Pet Gallery. Here is a peek of when I laying out the design of the page. 


This was the first time they had a Card Gallery, so I turned in this, "Somebunny Loves You" card which features a digi-stamp that I turned into a die cut on my Cameo. This is found on P. 98. 


Take a look at the magazine or the blog to see all the beautiful projects from designers around the world. You won't be disappointed. 

Thanks so much for stoppin' by,

0 comments:

Post a Comment