Thursday, November 22, 2012

Paper Made Bakery: Ornament Card


Hello scrappy friends, happy Thanksgiving! I hope you are spending time with loved ones and eating lots of turkey. Today I have a sneak peek of a Christmas card I made with Paper Made Bakery's Christmas Treats kit




Unfortunately, the kit is currently sold out but the stamp set is still available with Fresh Squeezed Stamps. I just love how each set has so many little interchangeable elements. I think my favorite stamp is turning out to be the lollipop. 


I had previously used the lollipop as jack-'o-lanterns in this Halloween card I sent to my hubby's grandmother. 


This time I used it for Christmas ornaments with candy canes as ornament hooks. I have yet to use it for its intended purpose as a lollipop. To see the whole project, please stop by today's post on Paper Made Bakery's blog.

Thanks so much for droppin' by.
Gobble, gobble,

0 comments:

Post a Comment