Thursday, September 6, 2012

Paper Made Bakery: Vacation Summary Layout

Hello scrappy friends, happy Thursday! It is time for my weekly sneak peek with Paper Made Bakery

Sneak Peek of Vacation Summary Layout
This week I made a single paged layout that summarizes all the places I visited when I was on the Big Island of Hawaii last month. I found a way to showcase 12 photos and along with the corresponding labels. There are also two free Silhouette downloable cut files that I made that I'm sharing with you. Be sure to "Check it Out", which is also the title of the layout. Be there or be square, or should I say rectangular.

To see the complete layout featuring a lot of fun elements from Cosmo Cricket's 2WENTY-THR3E line, please see today's post on Paper Made Bakery's blog.

Thanks so much for stoppin' by,

1 comments:

Sheila said...

Love this layout---so cute and such a good idea. I love the teensy tv with the picture in it!

Post a Comment